<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: Diluted Dreams

Monday 9 March 2009

Diluted Dreams

So what happens when your peeing 10 litres a day, you take sleeping pills and bed down for the night? No, no, new sheets were not needed! Somehow I have a routine of sleeping or resting between each "hourly pitstop".

Last night I actually was sleeping, and the dreams i remember got pretty surreal even for me. The first dream knew about things: objecty peices or maybe even tasks or procedures that needed to be done hourly ish. The dream was convinced a Cabinette was needed to fit each peice together better, (maybe buying me pee time?), so I was set to scour the land to find one to fix the "peices".
Waking was a double relief to from this as it made no sense and I was time for a very full pot!

A second was equally abstract, but fading as fast as I try to record it. It was about surfing, windsurf boards and rigs were being frenetically adjusted to get myself and others out on the water, but that moment was not going to happen - it wanted me to wake and pee first!

I've been cheating and stacking bottles in the room rather than using the toilet - call it "on suite", but it helps when your clearing 7 pots after midnight!

Already I want to get up an prepare for the day (and breakfast!). The pump says "450" left - thats 2 2/3 hours to bag end (7:45) my timing has been on pump syncro over every night, it also means about 40 mins to next pee stop. Brain off now please, shut up! sleep!

Still only 6:30am: Pace yourself, pace yourself, rest, sleeep! No good, I've already counted the timer down to the blood test time (from 5 to 6 am). My nurse was bang on, but I was already planned to give them 30 min more (80ml) before I would have been in the doctor room having a script made out. We/I need standard bloods early today so that I can get out today if the whites are behaving! No accidental delays this Monday.

Last few nights have been getting some chest pain both eve and in early morning (4-6am), with tacky heart type rythyms. Am sure it'll settle again. I should be time to get some stairs in and maybe settle it before breakfast! A final 3 up 3 down with the IV stair cheildh!

So hoping for bacon and eggs, a spinal injection, doc consultation, easy home drug order and free pass today. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free web counter