<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: Well done Obama, poor old McMurphy

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Well done Obama, poor old McMurphy

Well it took an extra day but I finished the film, but it was as brilliant and sad as ever. I am very glad to say there are no equivalences here of the evil ward nurse. I'd forgotten how she steered his whole demise. Ignoring me there patients here probably don't relate wither! The sleepers kicked in nicely just as it ended. So great nights sleep, 40 mins on bike this morning so well energised today. Even managed to get my Dad's sorted on a new email back in the village, so hes cuffed to I think.
My bloods are still hanging in there, unlike my beard falling out like pine needles after Xmas!!!! (so theres the answer to that one, if you were following an earlier experiment I was running on myself!). So right now, feeling strong, and going to hold onto that ready for whatever is round the next corner.
cheers Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free web counter