<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: My Email Contact details

Sunday 11 January 2009

My Email Contact details

By the way, its being great those of you who have left messages and joined as followers.

However, these blog systems don't seem to offer any cool way to reply to you, other than me leaving a comment on my own blog! And certainly n way of you or I sending a private message. Let me know if you can access my gmail email address, but I doubt you can as I can not see yours.

So here's a way.
I have just set up two email addresses that you can use for this blog, they are new so that I can switch them off later if they get badly spammed. They will forward to my normal email so I can receive personal messages from you that way quickly.

martinsblog&&fittie.eclipse.co.uk
morethananarmfull&&fittie.eclipse.co.uk

please note: replace "&&" with a single "@"

As well as chatting I can then send you contact details if you want on phone, email, Skype, or visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free web counter