<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: healing time

Monday 12 January 2009

healing time

Monday, Day 25 of treatment and 28th consecutive day in hospital. Actually I have got so used to it I don't mind not getting time home, as I said before I seem to be totally institutionalised! Not a bad day definitely improving. But the gut infection is frustrating. The docs said I would have been allowed home today if it were not for this infection. So they have taken me off the other antibiotics, 3 of them, from today. This should speed recovery as they would have been destroying the guts healthy bugs. Oh well it will pass, I certainly am ...... roughly every 90 minutes! As a form of gross amusement, I noted a pea passing through me today in 5.5 hours - is that a record i wonder!

1 comment:

  1. On the subject of rapid transit Frazer found poo covered raisins on the carpet. Thought they were mouse droppings until we realised that they were coming from Robbie's trousers! About 7 hours mouth to floor we reckon so you still have the record! Guess his little guts aren't quite up to digesting them yet. Frazer has gone off raisins...!
    Only read this far so far so hope things are continuing to go well. Take care and big hugs. Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

 
free web counter