<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: bahh! end of home time

Sunday 25 January 2009

bahh! end of home time

Just got the inevitable news. My white cells neutraphils are down again so I have to go back in to the ward tonight. Its a huge dfisappointment as it is so much more relaxing recovering at home, but thats how it goes I guess. This will now be until there is a recovery later in this cycle, then maybe I get a day or two before round three.
Anyway have had a great weekend. However I will have to cancel my supersize-me raids on burger king I was planning to get my weight back up!
Martin

1 comment:

  1. Oh sorry to hear that your back in hospital Martin, especially if you're salivating over Burger King ;-) Hope those white cell neutraphils hike themselves up soon.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

 
free web counter