<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: England and Irn Bru

Saturday 7 February 2009

England and Irn Bru

Feeling generally better today, although I found a new side effect today when i bit into my morning toast. Massive jaw pain when i bite! (something is conspiring to restrict my eating this cycle). Thinking back I had jaw pain in the first few days of th efirst cycle, which i thought meant i needed the dentist! So painful but nothing to be concerned about.

Well today is actually loads of fun. Watching the rugby which drinking Irn Bru with a chaser of Cyclophosphamide, mmmmmm, I love the taste of mustard gas in the afternoon, tastes of victory! I tell you won't get service like that in your local pub - and I can see the screen!!

The title today describes the state of my Anglo-Pict (!) transition. You can never take England of the man, but he may well end up waering tartan jammies, drinking Irn Bru and understanding Chewing the Fat!

Well hope you enjoy it too, and the fact i have had no emails from Ali confirms the score is ..... oh its changing so quick...... 22-6 !

Martin

3 comments:

  1. I think Bergamasco might be a closet Engerlishman too! ..... oh ..... oh dear oh dear ... worst thing is he's in my fantasy rugby side!

    Yer boys might fair a wee bit worse against the leek munchers. We didnt give them much of a game mind. Race you to the wooden spoon Marty?

    ps try porridge for breakfast, it'll complete your transformation to the Good side of the force too

    Scotland the brave and mighty England the wee and sh... na na na nana na na naaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr, I wish I was allowed porridge, but it is too much efort for the new centralised mega-bucks NHS kitchen!

    I thought the whole list was in reverse when they put the teams in order tonight - I guess I forgot they dont rank on style or prospects but point difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye it's tricky business warming up oatmeal with a wee suppy milk right enough. Years of training at chefs school before your allowed near the porridge. I think it might even be an MSc course?

    It's good that they are catering for your particular needs though. What did you get for lunch, Highland Toffee?

    Enjoy the top of the table Marty; it doesnt lie and if all Manny's prayers are answered then there be another outbreak of foot and mouth and the rest of your games will be postponed till 'Sir Johnny, gawrd bless yer golden boots yer Majesty' Wikinson is fit again and you'll be grand slam champs!

    Take care Marty, alle le rosbif!

    ReplyDelete

 
free web counter