<BGSOUND LOOP='1' SRC='http://www.fittie.eclipse.co.uk/music/acdciywb.mp3'> </BGSOUND> If You Want Blood - Youve Got It!: plaease sponsor me for Movember!

Thursday 26 November 2009

plaease sponsor me for Movember!

Hi all! I've been thinking about fund raising ever since this journey started. Some of my friends and family have already done so, but so far not me.

Hair growing has been a fun passtime for the last few months since it relented and decided to come back. Considering that in April I had no hair on me head, eyelashes, brows and stubble let alone a Mo - the fact that I can grow a weedy Mo is a pure celebration!! Unfortunately I had just shaved the latest months growth off when my brothers invite to doneate to Mo-vember came though - informing me of this event - dooh!!!
So although theres only a few days to go - I thought I would join Movember!
So have a laugh and please give a wee donation to this great cause.

click on the title above, or go to: http://uk.movember.com/mospace/507611
thanks,
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free web counter